Sunday 14 October 2012

Everybody has a book in them...

Some more than one! I have plenty, but not the time, inclination, confidence & a million other excuses for doing one... But one day, maybe one day, I WILL achieve my dram of writing one, albeit with lots of photos & published electronically, on a blog! Like this one... I love London, & the Thames is it's heartbeat. My dream is to one day have enough energy to pen my own experience of walking along it's banks. I hope, one day in the not too distant future, this blog will be part of it. The 'secret' is not to get overwhelmed by the project, & just put a little work into it, slowly, slowly... Today I walked half a mile along the river & crossed it at Woolwich. No distance at all, but I put my trusty 'digital box brownie' to good use, & hope to have a 'first draft' of this small section by the end of the year..the current one! If I can achieve that then I can plan ahead for the next few miles. Perhaps set myself a target...maybe reaching Tower Bridge by the end of 2013, or something like that. Who knows? Anyway, that's enough from me, for now, just in case you've found this by accident!

No comments:

Post a Comment